Before we get to this most important Ebola update, let's take a quick look at exactly what the VRA predicted 3 weeks ago (Sept. 19th), as the VRA was the ONLY Wall Street expert or Investment Newsletter to call the EXACT top in the stock market…and did so within 5 minutes of the all-time high.
**Sept. 19, 2014
"First, Alibaba (BABA) just opened, and is currently trading at $93/share....but it reached almost $100 right after the open. Just stunning....
I believe this marks a significant top in the overall market....right here right now. The Russell 2000 is getting hit hard, while the overall market holds on to slim gains. Make sure you own SRTY (3 x bearish ETF for Russell 2000)....the breakdown in the broader market does not look healthy. Have you seen housing stocks....the chart looks as poor as it gets....big rounding top. Same thing throughout the mid-cap to small-cap market....this tells us that the smart money is heading for the exits. It's time to be a contrarian folks....its time to make some money on the downside….”
Since this time, VRA Subscribers are up a full 375%!
VRA One-Time Offer: If you would like to participate in the 375% gains that VRA Subscribers have picked up in just the last 3 weeks, make sure and take advantage of our one-time offer at the end of this update. After Friday, it will be gone.
VRA Ebola Update – Exact Steps to Take Now
The markets are getting clocked today....at day lows right now with losses of more than 440 points in the Dow (2.75%)
While no one should personally panic about Ebola at this point, unless of course you are infected or at risk of infection, here's the reality of what's about to take place:
1) Air travel and most mass transportation is about to ground to a halt. Airline stocks are ramping lower but this is just the beginning. More on this later in update.
2) Hospital, and health clinic workers, may soon cease going to work...not all or most certainly, but a large enough percentage that it will be a very large problem.
3) Energy prices will continue to collapse. Just a few minutes ago I heard an airline head ask "how many Typhoid Marys do we now have among us"...wow. The most at-risk group in energy? Every green energy stock....solar, wind, etc.....with oil prices about to plummet even further, the rational for green energy makes even LESS sense. Watch as FSLR and SCTY collapse in price.
4) Folks...the move lower in stocks is just now starting. This is going to take us at least 10% lower quickly on all major exchanges...and likely much more.
Best moves to make, right now:
1) Keep buying **** and ****...they are the very best ways to profit....and are up another 28% combined today alone, and a full 200% in the last 3 weeks (for Subscribers only).
2) Options premiums have exploded.....making any new put recommendations highly risky.
3) Those that want a pure play on Ebola risks? You can short Southwest Air (symbol LUV). It's down just 18% from its annual high and still 80% higher from annual lows. LUV could easily fall below $20 (last trade $29).
4) But again...**** and **** are our smartest moves, financially speaking. Plus of course, the continued purchase of precious metals.
5) Finally, your best non financial move? Avoid air travel at pretty much all costs...apologies if this appears as a scare tactic...but no way anyone in my family is flying until we know MUCH more about how this virus is actually transmitted.
VRA ONE TIME OFFER:
Purchase a full year of the VRA at 90% off the annual fee….this offer is good until this Friday.
Go to: VRALETTER.COM
Use Promo Code: verticalpromo
Until next time, thanks again for reading. Stay safe, stay smart.